Looking for more than a one-shot self defense class, but don’t want to enroll in a long-term karate class? Premier Women’s Self Defense is the answer! Learn in-depth self defense techniques that really work and practice them until they become second nature, tested under realistic circumstances. This six-week program has limited space, so call to register and reserve your spot! For full info, please see the Premier Women’s Self Defense page.
Action Self Defense provides real world self defense training for:
- Adults who travel
- Rape-prevention techniques
- Gun & knife defense
Refuse to be victimized! Gain the security & peace of mind to protect yourself and your loved ones… Take Action!
Action Self Defense provides efficient, effective, quality 1-8 hr self defense courses for women, children, people who travel, or anyone who wants to feel more self confident when threatened or actually assaulted. Programs are excellent for team-building corporate seminars.
Owner Diane Reeve is a 7th Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, holds black belts in several other styles of martial arts and has a Masters in education. She has almost 30 years of martial arts training, 20 of which as owner of a martial arts school (Vision Martial Arts Center) where she has promoted over 160 people to Black Belt. Ms. Reeve was inducted into the Masters Hall of Fame in 2014 and received the Paul H. Chapman award from the Foundation for Improvement of Justice for her significant contribution to the improvement in justice in America. She provides a quick and easy “fix-it” for those who want basic self defense without a black belt, and will travel to your site or host the class at her martial arts school, Vision Martial Arts Center (Dallas A-List Top Five Award Winner – 2014)
Did you know?
- 1 out of every 3 women are victims of sexual assault
- 2000 children go missing every day in the U.S.
- Every 7 minutes a child is being bullied
- 93% of child sexual abuse victims KNOW their abuser
- Every 90 seconds a woman is being RAPED in the U.S.
- 1 out of every 12 women are stalked
- There are 250,000 purse snatchings every year
- $5.8 BILLION: Cost of intimate partner violence each year
- 60% of campus rapes happen in the victim’s residence, 30% in someone else’s residence and 10% in a fraternity
- UNIVERSITY SAFETY 101
For young women and men
- SELF DEFENSE PARTIES
Not Your Mom’s Tupperware Party!!!
Available in your home or at Our Facility
Food, Friends and Fun with a Purpose!
Call us today and customize your special party!
Get a free 2 hour class for yourself when you host a party and sign up 6 friends!